Face is the focus of human communication and the perception of attractiveness which does not escape the passage of time. Creases or lines on the face can be caused due to aging, gravity, actic damage (Photoaging), positional pressure (during sleep), smoking, harsh weather and from repeated muscle contractions as occurs with facial expressions(dynamic lines or rhytides). These dynamic facial lines gradually change to static lines ingrained on the face even at rest which are regarded as a sign of aging and can have a negative impact on the self esteem of an individual.There has been revolutionary approach for facial rejuvenation over decades using modalities like skin care,skin resurfacing,soft tissue augmentation and surgical intervention.
Botox (botulinum toxin) is the wonder drug of the last decade combating cutaneous signs of aging(wrinkles ,frown lines,neck bands)and hyperhidrosis through cosmetic denervation. Botox is a neurotoxin that temporarily paralyses striated muscles by blocking the release of acetylcholine at neuromuscular junction.
Easy administration, negligible side effects and fast results has enabled Botox to carve a niche for itself in the field of cosmetic dermatology.
Botox is used to soften or erase
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Bunny lines on the nose
- Downturned corners of the lips
- Horizontal lines on neck
- Multiple dimples on the chin
- Square jaw
- Neck lift (Nefertiti lift)
- Excessive sweating of underarms, palms and feet
Is the latest advanced technology for cosmetic application of BTX-A, 0.2 or 0.4 CC of this high dilution material is injected intradermally at random in to facial skin
Further the entire face from jawline to hairline, or only problem areas are treated indicatedd for fine lines or mild sagging, not related to any particular muscle group.
There is immediate tightening of facial skin with ironing out of very fine lines giving the skin a healthy glow
Baby Botox is a very unique procedure ,which is a very subtle or natural way of doing Botox . It is an advanced technique which uses super targeted micro injections of Botox , to provide amazing natural look. In the past many patients who had done Botox had a plastic or frozen look, and overtime techniques have evolved in such a way that using lower volumes and different dilutions ,nobody I will ever realise that u had done a Botox treatment .
- Baby Botox is particularly suited for young patients in their 20s and 30 s , first time Botox users, celebrities and professionals who need to maintain their facial expressions .
- It will help to smooth out lines and wrinkles without giving frozen look.
- Regular use will reduce the formation of wrinkles.
- Baby Botox can be done anywhere and everywhere on the face and neck, to provide an overall fresh and natural look using one third the dose of conventional Botox.
- It can be used for the treatment of open pores, oily skin, lines around mouth To provide lateral face lift, esp for young patients , treatment of Jawline, and neck lift .
- Baby Botox treatment is not very useful for deeper folds where conventional Botox will have to be used .
- Duration of action will be less than conventional botox - results lasting for 3 to 4 months . So in baby Botox treatment smaller doses are used at more regular intervals , if you want to maintain the results . Even if you stop the sessions , your wrinkles won’t get worser, you will only go back to the original state
Not all indications can be addressed by baby Botox treatment. Indications like vertical neck bands, frown lines, drooping mouth corners, masseter injections for face slimming are better done by conventional Botox . So we provide personalised treatments based on the clinical indications , using a combination of conventional and baby Botox to provide the best possible and natural results .