Children are not just small adults. They are not always able to say what is bothering them. Pediatric dermatologists know how to examine and treat children in a way that puts them at ease, in kid-friendly offices using medical equipment designed for children. With their specialized training and experience, they know what’s normal growth and development in a child, and when to worry. Many childhood skin disorders are not seen in adults, some common skin conditions may have unique symptoms in children and not every medications can be prescribed for them. Pediatric dermatologists are experts in the correct diagnosis and management of childhood skin diseases including prescribing safe medications in correct dosage. Our team at Lisa Skin Clinic is dedicated in providing high quality care for your little ones so that they become comfortable and confident under their own skin.
Conditions we treat
- Acne ( Neonatal acne to Adolescent acne)
- Birthmarks (moles, hemangiomas, port wine stains)
- Eczema(Atopic dermatitis, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, Contact dermatitis)
- Genetic skin diseases
- Hair and nail abnormalities (Alopecia areata, Premature greying of hair, Nail dystrophy)
- Lumps, bumps and skin growths
- Pigmentary abnormalities
- Skin infections-Bacterial, Fungal and Viral
- Sun-sensitive conditions
- Vascular anomalies
Services we offer
- Comprehensive evaluation and evidence based management of disorders in all pediatric age groups.
- A full range of dermatologic surgical services, including radiofrequency ablation, laser therapy and vitiligo surgeries.
- Diagnostic procedures including dermoscopy, trichoscopy, skin biopsy and dermatopathologic tissue examination.
- Phototherapy and Excimer laser for various skin conditions like vitiligo, alopecia areata and psoriasis.
- Immunotherapy for alopecia areata, verruca vulgaris and molluscm contagiosum