Pediatric Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine
- Working as consultant dermatologist in Lisa Skin clinic and National Hospital, Kozhikode since 2 years
- Worked as Senior Resident in department of dermatology, Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode for 1 year
- Completed graduation (2011) and post graduation (2015) from prestigious Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode with excellent academic record
- Has extensive knowledge on the latest and best practices in skin care with special interest in pediatric dermatology and aesthetic medicine
- Profound interest in updating knowledge and has attended and presented papers in conferences at international, national and regional level
- Gold medalist in dermatology and has won several awards at international, national and state level.
- First prize in quiz held at 9th conference of South Asian Regional Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists, Mysuru, 2015
- First prize in quiz held at International Dermatopathology conference and annual DSI meeting, Bangalore, 2014
- Winner of National Amala Dermatology Gold Medal Exam, 2015
- First prize in H.C.MOHANTY quiz competition held at national conference of IASSTD & AIDS , Coimbatore, 2015
- First prize in award paper in IADVL-Pediatric Dermatology CME, Mangalore, 2014
- Runner Up in national level Dermatology Quiz IADVLGSK 2015-2016 held at DERMACON,2016
- Second prize in quiz held at CME on Hansen’s disease in association with SIG-Leprosy IADVL, Mangalore, 2015
- Received IADVL Scholarship Grant to SARCD, 2015
STATE / REGIONAL LEVEL
- First prize in state level IADVL GSK QUIZ, 2014-2015 held at AIMS, Kochi
- First prize in state level IADVL GSK QUIZ, 2015-2016 held at Kochi
- Third prize in award paper in midyear CUTICON Kerala, 2013
- Dr. K.K. NAMBIAR MEMORIAL AWARD for the Best outgoing postgraduate student of Dept. of Dermatology & Venereology, Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode for the year 2015
- Part of Organising Committee of various State and National Conferences.
PRESENTATIONS, PUBLICATIONS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH
- Invited faculty at PROF.T. GOPINATHAN MEMORIAL NATIONAL CME, 2018 and delivered a talk titled ‘My Interactions with Some Interesting Cases’.
- E-poster presentation at ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF INDIAN SOCIETY FOR PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY, Goa, 2018 titled Neonatal Herpes Simplex Infection Acquired from Herpes Mastitis: An Unusual Mode of Transmission.
- Free paper at 9th conference of SOUTH ASIAN REGIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DERMATOLOGISTS, Mysuru 2015 titled Childhood Leprosy in the post-elimination era: an eye opener.
- Award paper at Pediatric Dermatology CME, Mangalore, 2014 titled Childhood leprosy-A retrospective data analysis from a tertiary care institute.
- Award paper at midyear CUTICON Kerala, 2013 titled Hansens Disease in children.
- Clinical research on Geriatric Dermatoses
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS): A histopathology based analysis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol [serial online] 2016 [cited 2018 Oct 12];82:28-36.
- Disseminated molluscum contagiosum following chemotherapy: A therapeutic challenge. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol [serial online] 2017 [cited 2018 Oct 12];83:516.
- Chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis. Indian J Paediatr Dermatol [ serial online] 2018 [cited 2018 Oct 12]: 19:248-50.
MEDICAL LICENSURE AND MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Registered as practitioner under the TRAVANCORE-COCHIN COUNCIL OF MODERN MEDICINE (REG NO: 43287)
- Indian Association Of Dermatologists, Venereologists And Leprologists: LM/K/7780
- Association Of Cutaneous Surgeon (I): KR/ACSI/1249
- Indian Medical Association- LM No: KRL/18368/19/205955/2015-16/CL