Healthier, smoother and glowing skin, serum infusion is a skin-resurfacing treatment that exfoliates and infuses active ingredients to enhance the appearance and health , and texture of your skin. One excellent addition to any youthful facial, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid are for more hydrated, plump skin.
Infusion treatments are an advanced way to deliver refined nutrients to your skin. Serum infusion promotes collagen synthesis, repairs damage from acne and hyper-pigmentation, and rejuvenates for smoother and silkier skin.
The process consists of three modalities,
- exfoliation removes dry and damaged skin cells,
- extraction cleanses deeply the surface and pores of the skin,
- and infusion delivers condition-specific serums deep into the skin.
These different serum infusions - youthful facial can be effective when combined with other modalities
Hyaluronic serum infusion can fill your skin to give it a more radiant appearance
Peptide serum infusion uses collagen stimulation for anti-aging and rejuvenates your skin
Retinol serum infusion may decrease acne breakouts and lines and wrinkles, reverse UV damage, treat pores, and balance oil production
Vitamin C serum infusion can protect your skin from UV rays and lighten and brighten the appearance of your skin
Here are some reasons serum infusions - youthful facial can provide improvement for your skin:
- Adds radiance and glow for a rejuvenated appearance
- A more youthful appearance
- Can target specific skin concerns
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance rough skin texture
- Helps with acne scars and blemishes
- Improve hyper-pigmentation, including dark spots and sun damage
- Increases volumes in your skin
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Treats dry and dehydrated skin
Results of a dewy glow - youthful facials will be visible immediately. The skin will look and feel smoother with a beautiful glow. For the best possible results, patients can undergo dewy glow treatment every month. Patients should also adopt an at-home skin care regimen to maintain Dermal Infusion results including the use of sunscreen, facial cleaners, moisturizers, and eye creams to get the most out of their treatment and extend results.